Wednesday, July 31, 2013

60 Seconds Inside a Blonde's Head


I can’t believe I’m at baseball game…Baseball’s OK but it’s too damn hot… At least my date is hot…and so are the players… Athletes are hot... I must admit though, I am a little confused about the spitting. I guess all that running makes you want to spit…The scratching of their crotch is a bit weird, too... but then again it’s not really a scratch. It’s more like a push… to the side…a fix…it could be a grab… I guess them things get in the way a lot…Some more than others… but you can’t leave home without it…Sort of like a purse… Where is my purse? There it is, by my feet …I should have worn sneakers. These stilettos are tough to get around in but then again, they do make my legs look long…and hot…Damn, it sure is hot. ..This guy I'm with should go get me a daiquiri… I can’t believe I’m at a baseball game.

No comments:

Post a Comment