Monday, May 11, 2015

Mother's Day 2015

By: Larry Hyatt

Sung to tune “Bohemian Rhapsody” By Queen.


Momma…Don’t kick the can....
Forever we’ll be friends
Now I’m changing your Depends.
Momma…That’s quite OK
Cause without
I would be in disarray.


Momma…ooo
Didn’t mean to make you cry,
I didn’t know I would
Take the path I walked on
But your love never trailed
You believed, though, I would fail.

Dink, dink, dink, dink, dink, dink, dink, dink.

I was a little bitty brat that was bad.
Whip his butt, whip his butt then we’ll make him do the right thing.
He won’t do his school work and he has a silly smirk.
Mrs. Hyatt, NO! We cannot whip butt!
(Whip his butt!)
Mrs. Hyatt, NO! We cannot whip his butt!
(Whip his butt!)
Mrs. Hyatt, NO!
(Whip his butt! Whip his butt! Whip his little redhead butt!)

No! No! No! No! No! No! No!

"Oh momma mia, momma mia,
Momma mia, whip his butt.”
He is the devil spawn and
He will be the death of me.
Of me… of meeeeeeee.

(Big Music)

Mom, you’re the one who still loves me with all of my flaws,
Unconditionally, that is what gives them some pause.
Oh…. baby, you are the one who has saved me.
You won’t concede that I won’t succeed in this world.
(More big music)

Nothing really matters
Except your love for me.
I love you oh so much.
I thank you oh so much.
For… accepting me….
As me………
(Any way the wind blows.)

Happy Mother’s Day

No comments:

Post a Comment