Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Larry's Latest Laughs #173

I just pressed my Facebook Year in Review 2016. It showed a homeless guy, pointing at me, laughing.

A new study claims half of people "remember" events that never happened... Another one said wives know what their husband will do before he thinks of it.

I felt old but didn't know why when I put up my Christmas decorations and my grand kids said they were cool, "So turn of the century."

I read a report that says plants learn like humans. What the heck are vegans going to eat now.

After receiving a barrage of criticism, a Japanese skating rink that froze 5,000 dead fish into the ice as an attraction for visitors has been closed. Oh-fish-ally.

A new study claims monkeys DO have the power to talk. Their lack of speech is because they can't stop laughing at us.

and,

Thai prosecutors have charged an influential Buddhist Monk with money laundering a million dollars.
He claimed he wanted to be "one" in a million.
He wanted to become "one" with the tree. The money tree.
He claimed it paid better than sitting around not knowing everything.




No comments:

Post a Comment