Sunday, October 20, 2013

60 Seconds Inside a Blonde's Head-Halloween

By:  Larry Hyatt

Wow, it’s Halloween, already? What will I do this year? I already did the sexy policeman, the sexy fireman, and the sexy construction worker…  Maybe, this year I can actually dress up like one of those people… No, none of those guys even called me back… The jerks… I thought they liked my Lady Ga Ga costume…I know, I can go as Miley Cyrus…no, that wouldn’t work…all the sluts will have their tongues hanging out this year…I could go as a pretty princess, that would be different…It could be like when I was a little girl…I loved those days…Trick or treating in the neighborhood with my mom and dad...Dad would hug me, calling me his little princess, mom, smiling really bright…We held hands and walked from house to house…I miss those days…That’s what I’m going to be. I’m going to be a princess…a pretty princess…with a long beautiful flowing dress… cut short to show my thighs…but not too high, because I’ll be a princess…and a top that’s cut low, but not to low, so people won’t think I’m a sleaze…and I’ll wear my thigh high boots, because everybody knows I can rock a sexy pair of thigh high boots…and if I sleep with  a sexy policeman, or fireman, or construction worker…he’ll know I’m a lady…because I’m a princess, and he’ll call. Yes, he will. He’ll call.

No comments:

Post a Comment