Saturday, April 19, 2014

60 Seconds inside a Bimbos' Head- Easter


Easter Sunday is this Sunday…I think its Sunday… Yeah, it’s always a Sunday… I always have to work the day after…Of course, once again, people are going to bring candy to work…Why can’t they just eat their own kid’s candy?  No, they have to bring it to work and make fun of me for not eating any? I’m sorry, but I don’t stay the hottest girl in the office by eating like them…I wonder if the new girl, Candy is going to bring candy…I hope she brings something healthy like peaches…That’s weird, Peaches in accounting always brings fruit…Alfredo always brings a cream dish, Rueben always brings up stupid sandwiches…They sure talk stupid about food... Maybe, they’re trying to screw with me, everyone knows I don’t eat red meat, just chicken, fish, and roast… Thank God, roast is brown… And I’m really glad Peeps are chicken, something sweet, that I can eat at Easter…Easter Sunday, good God, it sure is a lot of work. It should be one of those religious holidays….

 

No comments:

Post a Comment