Sunday, June 28, 2015

Larry's Latest Laughes

The world’s first witchcraft café has opened to serve love spells, black magic, and potions. “Uh, excuse me, Miss. There’s an eye in my soup.”

Two rival self driving cars almost collided in California. Their features allowed both to text obscene messages.

Researchers in the Netherlands were amazed when a chimpanzee rattled off a drum solo and linked it to human’s music ability. Researchers however were then disappointed when he ripped open the drum to see where the sound was coming from.

I bought that new technology that allows me to change the TV channel with my mind. All I keep doing is flushing all the toilets.

In three years food sold in the U.S. will be free of trans fat. Aren’t we supposed to except trans fat?

Donald Trump threw his hair into the presidential ring and stated that it is actual hair, but it identifies itself as a wombat.

No comments:

Post a Comment