Saturday, April 23, 2016

Larry's Latest Laughs #425

Oldest dog in the world dies at 30. The old dog finally learned a new trick, "Stay!"

Happy Earth Day!
Wind farms are in my future. I'm a big fan.

Sophisticated criminals in California are posing as truck drivers to steal large quantities of walnuts. Police think they have the ringleader...Mr. Peanut.

Today is High Five Day!
Low Fives, Giving Skin, and Fist Bumps may resume tomorrow.

Shocking and sad news. What's the symbol for dead?

The Beverly Hills City Council voted this week to adopt a resolution to develop driverless vehicles. Who's going to ask if you have any Grey Poupon?

The new Smart mattress lets you know if your partner is cheating. You can also hook it to your Smart phone and it calls a lawyer.

Today is Tell a Lie Day!
But I can't.
I like big trucks and I can not lie.

No comments:

Post a Comment