Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Headless Man Sues Disney World

By:  Larry Hyatt

Orlando, Florida: An Idaho father of three, who lost his head in a freak potato accident, is suing Disney World after being sold a king’s crown in the Magic Kingdom.
Lawyers, under the American’s with Disabilities’ Act, took action Thursday when Disney World sold Ned Noggins a king’s crown in the Magic Kingdom gift shop, knowing Mr. Noggins didn’t have a head to place it on.

Noggins said, “Yes, I’m insulted. I’m an American. I don’t have a head, yet they took my money. I shouldn’t have to be insulted when I take my family to see Mickey Mouse. It’s goofy.”

Disney officials did apologize and called it a “very unfortunate situation.”
When asked about reprimands to any Disney employees, officials said, “Oh yes, heads are gonna’ roll. Umm, check that, we will take action.”

This and more later today…

No comments:

Post a Comment