Saturday, May 11, 2013

Mother's Day 2013

By: Larry Hyatt
 
Sung to tune of “Bohemian Rhapsody” By Queen.

Momma…you are my friend.
And now you’re getting old
And I’m changing your Depends.
Momma…That’s quite OK
Cause without
I would be in disarray.

Momma…ooo
Didn’t mean to make you cry,
I didn’t know I would
Take the path I walked on
But your love never trailed
You believed, though, I would fail.

Dink, dink, dink, dink, dink, dink, dink.

I was a little bitty brat that was bad.
“Whip his ass, whip his ass then we’ll make him do the right thing.”
He won’t do his school work and he has a silly smirk.

 Miss Hyatt, NO! We cannot whip ass!
(Whip his ass!)
Miss Hyatt, NO! We cannot whip his ass!
(Whip his ass!)
Miss Hyatt, NO!
(Whip his ass! Whip his ass! Whip his little redhead ass!)

No! No! No! No! No! No! No!
"Oh momma mia, momma mia,
Momma mia, whip his ass.”
He is the devil spawn and
He will be the death of me.
Of me, of meeeeeeee.

 (Big Music)

Mom, you’re the one who still loves me with all of my flaws,
Unconditionally, that is what gives them some pause.
Oh…. baby, you are the one who has saved me.
You won’t concede that I won’t succeed in this world.

(More big music)

Nothing really matters
Except my love for thee.
I love you oh so much.
I thank you oh so much.
For… accepting me….
As me.
(Whichever way the wind blows.)

Happy Mother’s Day

No comments:

Post a Comment