Wednesday, November 20, 2013

60 Seconds Inside a Bimbo's head-Thanksgiving


Oh hell, my boyfriend wants me to go to his family’s house for Thanksgiving…My sugar daddy is going to be pissed…I could say I’m not hungry, but I used that last year…I know, I could say I don’t want to gain weight… No, he already knows I’m on Jenny Craig, Weight Watchers, and Nutrisystem… Nutrisystem, I like that one...Marie Osmond is much prettier, now...She really should have won on Dancing with the Stars…Shit, What do I do? I don’t want to lose my boyfriend. He’s young. He’s hot. He’s really good in bed… I don’t want to lose my sugar daddy either. He’s umm…umm…umm…he’s, rich….It’s like that that Chinese phrase…One’s my bling and the other’s my bang…Oh, geez, what am I to do? Piss off my boyfriend or piss off my sugar daddy?…Either way, someone is going to be really mad…I know, I'll flip a coin and do heads or tails...One in the afternoon the other at night...Someone gets head and someone gets tail…I sure have a lot to be thankful for.

No comments:

Post a Comment